G&S is excited to share with our creative readers the opportunity to be a part of a full color hanging calendar for 2023! We will highlight one artist each month and one additional for the cover.
The winners of this competition will be selected by the Board of Directors.
Our aim is to use the calendar to promote the artists and their works via a network of selected galleries, museums, curators, collectors, and art communities.
The calendars will be a horizontal/wide format at 8.5 x 11 inches.
Submission: Up to 3 images per submission. Images must be of your own original work.
Deadline: Extended Monday, October 31st, 2022.
Judges: Gallery&Studio board of Directors.
Entry Fee: $25 for 3 images (or up to 6 images for 3D artworks)
- Submissions should be images of the artist’s original work.
- Individual submitting the images should have copyright over the work.
- Maximum size per image is 5MB.
- Images should be in JPG or PNG format.
- For 3-D works, 6 images may be submitted.
- Images should be named with the artist’s name, title, dimensions and medium.
- Winners will be required to provide high-resolution images for print.
Please address any questions here.