Inaugural Juried Art Competition
Gallery&Studio Arts Journal will be running several different competitions throughout the year. The inaugural competition will be for visual artists of all media. Good Luck!
Submission: Up to 3 images per submission. Images must be of your own original work.
Prize: A review of the winning artist’s work to be published on the January 2020 print edition.
Images of runners up will also published.
Deadline: December 15th 2019
Judge: Ed McCormack, Managing Editor. Winners to be announced on the website 12/31/2019.
Entry Fee: $20 for 3 images
- Submissions should be images of the artist’s original work.
- Individual submitting the images should have copyright over the work.
- Maximum size per image is 5MB.
- Images should be in JPG or PNG format.
- For 3-D works, 6 images may be submitted.
- Images should be named with the artist’s name, title, dimensions and medium.
- Winners and runners-up will be required to provide high-resolution images for print.
Please address any questions here.