Using Scrubs Project Paper
This is a free, national call for entries of artwork using our Scrubs Project handmade paper. Visual artworks and written artworks are accepted. Selected artworks will be shown in a completely virtual exhibition on our website.
- Open call for all, including visual artists and writers nationwide.
- Tell us your Scrubs and year of COVID stories, write it out or just share art on this beautiful, meaningful paper!
- In order to participate, your work must be on handmade paper through our Frontline Arts Scrubs Paper Project. Works made on other paper will not be accepted, including handmade military paper. Paper can be purchased here to participate https://www.frontlinearts.org/store/scrubs-project-paper
- Original work is accepted in all mediums, also including, but not limited to, papermaking, photography, book arts, painting, drawing, and poetry.
- There is no entry fee for the exhibition. Want to become a member with Frontline Arts and help support programs like the Scrubs Paper Project? Sign up here! (must be Individual/Student/Senior/Veteran Artist level and above) https://www.frontlinearts.org/membership
- Artists can submit up to THREE pieces of art for the jury. The jury will select works and include a minimum of one piece per qualified artist.
- Up to THREE total images may be sent for EACH piece of artwork (the artwork as a whole and two detail shots)
- Images, in JPEG or PNG format, must be digitally submitted with your online registration. Because this exhibition is completely virtual, please be sure your images are high quality and clear. Blurry images will not be exhibited.
- In the Registration tab (linked down below), you will be asked to submit:
- Your name, address and phone number
- Title, Date, Medium, Dimensions
- You will be notified which of your pieces will be exhibited prior to the virtual exhibition going live.
- If you wish to donate a piece of art on Scrubs paper for our permanent collection, you can mail it to Frontline Arts 440 River Road, Branchburg, NJ 08876
Frontline Arts reserves the right to photograph, video, and reproduce accepted artwork for the purposes of publicity and documentation of this exhibition for future marketing and promotion of the organization. Artists will be credited for artwork in photographs used in marketing that solely focus on one artwork.
This exhibition is virtual, and we will ask if any accommodations are requested for viewing and a virtual reception. When exhibitions are open again, our gallery is located on the second floor, accessible at this time only by stairs located inside of the building. However, all exhibitions will also be fully documented online.
For our full accessibility information, please visit our webpage here: https://www.frontlinearts.org/accessibility-services/
This is a virtual exhibition. By submitting your work to this form you agree to have it showcased on our website at frontlinearts.org.
There will be no sales at this time, and therefore no written contract is needed at this time.
If you have additional questions, please contact [email protected]